In as much as Debbie Buttar, owner of von Wiese Kennels (The Meadows), herein called Breeder, offers for sale/co-ownership a working bloodline German shepherd. (No disqualifying faults at date of this sales agreement). A male/dog or female/bitch German shepherd further described as:
Registered name: von der Ransch-Vincent; Whelped:
Herein called Buyer(s) have paid $______________dollars as a non-refundable deposit to reserve said puppy until the puppy is ___ weeks of age wish(es) to purchase the German shepherd that is described above for the sum of $ _____________ dollars under the following warranties/conditions. Full market price established at $ _____________ dollars. No other warranties/conditions are either expressed or implied.
1. To the best of our knowledge and belief at the time of sale, the health and temperament of this dog is excellent. The required vaccinations and de-worming are as indicated on the health record. We advise the Buyer however, to have the dog examined by a licensed veterinarian of Buyers choice within 72 hours after receipt of the dog. We recommend you take a stool sample with you. If the veterinarian finds the dog to be in poor health, the dog must be immediately returned to us at the expense of Buyer, for a replacement of equal value, unless other arrangements are mutually agreed upon. Failure to see a veterinarian within 72 hours will void all guarantees. No further guarantee is made.
2. The Breeder guarantees the above described dog is a Purebred German shepherd, registerable with the A.K.C. American Kennel Club provided upon receipt from the A.K.C. with Pedigree and booklet with vaccination records. Please note: AKC registration may take up to 6 months to deliver. Foreign registration may take up to eight months.
3. The balance of purchase price to be paid prior to shipping/possession. Shipping charges and kennel carrier are paid by Buyer(s). The buyer assumes responsibility from point of departure any claims arising out of injury/death to the dog shall be filed against shipper by the Buyer.
4. Buyer(s) agree that if the dog is to be used for breeding that it must be x-rayed for; elbows and hip dysplasia as soon after two years of age as is practical. The x-rays must be taken according to O.F.A. Orthopedic Foundation for Animals, Inc. procedures, copy of report to be sent to Breeder. If the dog is to be used a stud/brood bitch only with dogs of merit that have an O.F.A. Certification, thus providing for benefit and protection of this breed
5. Breeder further guarantees that the above described German shepherd is bred from genetically proven and temperamentally (tested) sound breeding stock; O.F.A. certified or equivalent for five generations. Raised using the “Bio-sensor program” and imprinted according to “The Critical Periods in a Puppies Life”.
6. Breeder further retains first right of refusal upon disposal of said animal at half original price and offers to divide any profits above costs and expenses accrued in placement or sale.
7. The Buyer(s) hereby release and hold harmless the Breeder from any liability arising from the condition or acts of this dog, realizing that dogs are a product of their environment/condition/training.
8. The Buyer(s) further agree that any failure to provide adequate care, i.e. food, shelter, medicine, humane care or physically abuse this animal or fails to comply with the conditions of this agreement will unconditionally result in return of this dog to the Breeder.
The above sales agreement of two pages, dated __________________ is in accordance with our understanding and we agree to the terms therein. Responsibility for any litigation costs will be borne solely by Buyer(s). This contract contains the entire agreement and no other conditions are expressed or implied
Breeder’s signature Buyer(s) signature
19142 Warnut Drive ____________________________________
Rowland Heights, CA 91748 ____________________________________
714.800.3422 Phone(s) _____ _____ ________________
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Additional notes: